Around the web:
- Sweatshops Expanded, Overtime Attacked, and State Minimum Wage Laws Undermined
- The legal, ideological, and political elements that go into the making of a genuinely fascist regime in America are already in place: all that is required is some catalytic event…
- Veterans account for nearly one-third of all homeless men in America, even though the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs says they comprise only 13 percent of adult males in the general population.
- Nepal’s king has his own type of language like the ‘King’s English’ in Britain.
- Clear Channel to bring monster trucks to China
- The Iraqi hand signal for “Stop!” is made with extended, closed, fingers. The U.S. Marines use a closed fist to signal stop to Iraqi drivers. (Anyone have a picture of the Iraqi hand gesture?)